Do you get a spring in your step when spring is in the air? I know I do. It's my favourite season. My creative spirit becomes ignited, a get busy around the house, start to think about a new wallrobe, start excising again and dream about how organised I'll be for Christmas this year.
I have gathered or made this collection of things (mostly while out opp shopping) together for the crafty, home loving women who stumble upon this post. One winner will receive the following:
1. A black, flowery bag with little bunny and dodo. This is a new handmade bag made with thick tapestry outer material and a black lining.
2. Cute, reversible, short overalls for a little baby, 3-6 months. This is also new and handmade. In purples and creams on one side and pink, purple and grey on the other. Lovely detailing with cute domes and buttons.
3. A two-colour Infinity scarf by a green life. This is made with a preloved, floral sheet and a lovely textured stretchy olive green fabric. More a green life infinity scarf's will be available here later this week.
4. A unique rainbow hand died doily by a green life. It's 27cm in diameter. I could see this as a cushion, on clothing or in a little rainbow loving child's room.
5. Faux fur collar from an old jacket. I added a cream ribbon to enclose it. Great for a date night or girlie drinks.
6. Atmosphere label shoulder bag (made in Ireland), mustard coloured, soft leather feel (but actually PVC). It looks brand new. Score.
7. Light used The Dalai Lama's Book of Love and Compassion. Wise words to live by.
8. A bright pink and rose serving set by French Bull for playing ladies at a high tea or similar. They are 100% you can find similar here.
9. Three hand embroidered linen placemat's with lotus flowers. Prefect to make something look pretty whether that be a table top or for craft.
10. Two vintage yellow and cream rose pillowcases.
It's easy to enter by answering the question- what do you love about spring- on the below thing-a-me. You can have as many as 7 entries by clicking a few more buttons and sharing the love.
I think this thing-a-me is pretty easy but if you have any problems please let me know. The winner will be announced one week from today at 8pm EST. Open to NZ people only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW CLOSED! PS. a green life is having a Spring Sale this week over on the facebook page.