Tuesday, October 18, 2011

so excited at what I've been up to

So I have a rather large stash of fabric, ideas and two children who need clothes but I think I've finally broken the mental 'I need to have a quiet, tidy home before I can sew' idea. This is good news as I have a large list of things to do in 2011 and if you didn't know its October. There will always be something IN the IN TRAY as reading the book "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff ... and it's all small stuff" has tried to teach me.  However lots of the STUFF in my TO DO tray is from 2010. Big sigh...


So I can tick
x1 pair of boys pants
Made with a pattern from Ottobre Spring 2009 with thick Indian Cotton from Spotlight. Probably cost me about $10 all up and I'm going to LOVE them. 


front

back


x1 Pillowcase dress with an over the top bow.
I think I picked up this pillowcase for 50 cents and used my late Mother-in-Laws material for the bow. It's going to be a party dress as white is not that practical but oh so pretty, was kinda experiment and really was super easy so now I'm inspired to make more.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...