Monday, July 18, 2011

Things make me happy, sad but true

We've been waiting to replace a few appliances since they broke during the February earthquake. I could see we'd be waiting a while for the EQC contents claim so convinced hubbie to take up the 30 months interest free deal (12 months deferred payment) at the appliance store.

So we now have a new microwave, bread maker and kitchen wizz. The kitchen wizz is pretty flash. Tomorrow is going to be all about using them.

The point of today's post is that it annoys me that these things make me happy as this is fickle. I feel happy by new things as we have so little money so this event is rare but I wish other things made me happy too/more. This I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...